All-levels practice for individuals, groups, and workplace
Private Yoga Lessons
Private yoga lessons are a great introduction to a new yoga practice or to deepen an existing one. Students look to private yoga lessons to prevent or treat injuries, to begin a practice in a comfortable environment of choice, or to explore a study of more advanced poses. Classes are taught in traditional Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Hatha Yoga, or Restorative Yoga styles, focusing on alignment and breath while moving through mindful sequences. Lessons may include hands-on assisting designed to protect the body while deepening the pose and exploring your range of motion. Choose one-on-one sessions, classes with a friend or family member, or Group yoga for retreats, special events, and group vacations.
Private Yoga Lesson Rates*
Single Student class $85 / 60min $100 / 75min
Double Student class $150 / 75 min
5 Single Student class pack $400 / 60 min $475 / 75 min
10 Single Student class pack (best value) $800 / 60 min $950 / 75 min
Group Yoga 3+ students $275 / 75 min
*Pricing does not include 4.167% tax. Email for special requests and more information. Rates are subject to change based on location.
Yoga in the Workplace
Discover how yoga can relieve daily stresses and bring more focus to your workday, all without leaving the office! These sequences are specially designed to release tension of the daily grind: stretching to release tight muscles, deep breathing to relieve stress, and strengthening to re-energize. Yoga-At-Work builds morale, improves clarity & mood, increases productivity, and gives you something to look forward to during the week (other than the end of it). Corporate yoga is recurring weekly classes with no student maximum so it can be a great value.
Corporate Yoga Lesson Rates per week*
1 class per week $225 / 60 min
*Pricing does not include 4.167% tax. Email for special requests and other information. Rates are subject to change based on location.
Yoga for Special Events and Retreats
Create a unique and fun event! Yogis of all level and familiarity to the practice enjoy inviting the benefits of yoga to their special events including:
- Weekly yoga with coworkers at the workplace to build morale, de-stress, re-engergize, relieve tight muscles, relax the mind
- Family reunions to help build connectivity and trust, have fun, and introduce a new hobby for everyone to share
- Adding yoga to a group brunch, luncheon, or dinner party for a unique way to celebrate
- A weekly day/night yoga event with friends
- Bachelorette/Bachelor party is a creative and memorable way to bond with family, friends, and bridal party
- Couples Yoga to reconnect and inspire a recreational physical activity to enjoy with your partner Makes a great gift!